HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I wanted to take a moment and wish all my readers a happy Valentine's Day. I hope that you are blessed with love and kindness whether from friends, family, lovers, or a combination thereof. 

On a day when love is celebrated across the globe, befitting different cultures and customs, I am extremely grateful to celebrate this day with my boyfriend, Germán. Germán hails from Central America. His culture is rich with art, literature, music, dance, film and most importantly love. A perfect fit for an author and filmmaker like me! 

Through good and bad he is a solid supporter of my writing and a treasured confidant. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. 

Germán's name can be a bit tricky for those who do not know how to pronounce it, often causing my publicists, editors, film producers and others in the industry to address him as German, like the country. Some have even called him Hermen, Harmen, Germaine and so on. The proper way to pronounce his name can be a bit tricky for English speakers, especially those who do not know how to roll their r's. The best way to pronounce it--for those who don't speak Spanish is like "Hair-MAHN." 

No matter how his name is pronounced, Germán remains a good sport. Our lives are filled with countless blessings, and I sincerely hope that your life is filled with love, laughter, and endless blessings as well! 






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment