Happy Halloween everyone!

To celebrate the one year release of the movie, The Forlorned, we decorated for Halloween in a nautical theme. One of my film partners, Sanford Horowitz let us use his antique ships figurehead from New York. Its a beautiful piece. I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!   

















6 comments on "Happy Halloween everyone!"
  1. Woah! This is scary and it should be like that. My parents have booked an outdoor event space Chicago for the Halloweens party this year. My friends are also invited and I am very happy that all of us our going to celebrate it together. I must share these ideas with my mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! That sounds wonderful! How fun! Please feel free to contact me if you need any info or links to where we purchased some of our materials. I hope you have a fantastic time!

      Delete
  2. Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article. 온라인경마

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paragraph presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.

    오피헌터

    ReplyDelete